DJI Mavic 2 tethered system, provide continuous power supply, ensure the drone stay in the air for long time surveillance. Max 60M tether cable,
The tethered system for Mavic 2included a two-part, air power module, and the ground power station with an automatic winch take-up and pay-off. The system can convert single-phase AC power into DC high voltage, and transmit it to the onboard power supply through a high-performance nickel alloy power cable to continuously power the aircraft for a long time. It is lightweight and portable and has strong protection. It can effectively reduce the impact and bending of the cable.
The Tethered Power System is specially designed for DJI Mavic 2 series drones. It provides a 60-meter power cable, plug, and play, and can meet the needs of long-term surveillance and reconnaissance operations with drone cameras.
- Plug and play, no need to modify the Mavic 2 drone, directly install the air power module to use.
- Work with DJI Mavic 2, Mavic 2 enterprise drone.
- Switch the drone’s battery power supply seamlessly when the tethered power is off.
- Max 6-8 hours long time endurance.
- Flexible power supply for the ground station, AC220V mains, generator, even a mobile power station supply.
- Max 60M cable, consider the DJI Mavic 2 drone’s payload capacity, we suggest flight 30M height.
- Hand-automatic integrated take-up and pay-off with an automatic winch.
Specification for DJI Mavic 2 tether system.
|Air power Module|
|Overcurrent protection||output current＞15A automatic protection|
|Over-temperature protection||90 ℃|
|Ground Power Station|