LinkTrack is a PNTC (positioning, navigation, timing and communication) local positioning system based on UWB technology. Support 1D, 2D, 3D positioning, 1D, 2D typical positioning accuracy 10cm, 3D typical positioning accuracy 30cm; support 40 tags, 120 base station positioning. Supports distributed ranging and data transmission to realize cluster formation without geographical restrictions; supports pure data transmission mode with a bandwidth of up to 3Mbps.
- 10cm- Typical positioning accuracy
- 160- Default node capacity
- 200Hz – Maximum refresh rate
- 500m – The longest communication distance
- 3Mbps- High speed and low latency data transmission
- Based on UWB (Ultra Wide Band) communication technology
- Integration of positioning, navigation, timing, and communication
- Three modes of local positioning, distributed ranging, and data transmission
- The same hardware can be flexibly configured for different roles such as tags and base stations
- High capacity: under 10Hz, 40 tags/120 base stations/1 console
- High-speed low-latency data transmission mode, bandwidth 3Mbps
- Node automatic wireless networking, plug, and play
- One-click calibration of base station coordinates
- Wireless parameter configuration One-key firmware upgrade
- Pseudo GPS application, support NMEA-0183 protocol output
- Built-in three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer
- Multi-band, adjustable transmission gain
For the convenience of users, only need to send [coordinate measurement] command to any base station or console in the system, the system will automatically complete the base station calibration work and save the configuration, truly easy deployment and quick start.
Pseudo GPS positioning
The LinkTrack UWB positioning system supports NMEA-0183 protocol output and uses positioning tags to directly replace the GPS of the original object to be located. Without any secondary development, it can obtain higher positioning accuracy and refresh frequency than GPS.
Connect to any positioning node and run the LinkTrack ROS open-source driver package to subscribe to real-time positioning information. There is no need to deal with underlying communication and data analysis, making it possible for ROS developers to achieve high-precision positioning and navigation of robots in a short time.
LP Mode|Local Positioning Mode
After the tag measures the distance to the base station and calculates the coordinates, it is output in real-time through the communication interface, and the navigation function can be realized after being connected to carriers such as robots and drones. The base station and console simultaneously output all tag positioning information in real-time, and the terminal display platform is connected to realize the positioning (monitoring) function. While positioning, the tag and the base station/console support two-way digital communication to realize the communication function. Each label output contains the unified system time to realize the synchronous timing function. The typical 1- and 2-dimensional positioning accuracy is 10cm, and the typical 3-dimensional positioning accuracy is 30cm; when the positioning frequency is 200Hz, the delay is only 5ms; the base station capacity is up to 120, and the tag capacity is opened by default 40, and more applications are required.
DR Mode|Distributed Ranging Mode
Each node measures the distance to other nodes in real-time and receives data transmitted from other nodes. At the same time, it can also transmit its own data to other nodes through the communication interface to achieve ranging and communication functions. The output data content of each node includes a unified system of time to realize the synchronization timing function. The typical ranging accuracy is 10cm, and when the refresh frequency is up to 200Hz, the delay is only 5ms; under 10Hz output, the node capacity is up to 50.
DT Mode|Data Transmission Mode
High-speed, low-latency wireless data transmission can be achieved in DT Mode. The data transmission bandwidth is up to 3Mbps, and the delay is less than 0.5ms.
- Data visualization supports real-time multi-channel data waveform, two-dimensional and three-dimensional trajectory, posture and other data presentation forms.
- Data recording and playback, supporting real-time recording of data, subsequent playback of data files in the software, providing a convenient playback control bar, and data export at a specified time interval, so that other tools can be used for subsequent analysis.
- Multi-window and resource customization function, with strong interface customization and layout capabilities, and convenient configuration capabilities for visual resources, to meet user needs as much as possible.
- Multi-platform support, synchronous support for Windows, Ubuntu, and macOS, convenient debugging.
UWB Positioning System Solution and Application
- Cluster formation, drone formation performance, unmanned fleet-shaped array, multi-robot simulation battle, etc.
- Navigation and positioning, robots, unmanned vehicles, drones, and other carriers navigation and positioning.
- Track capture, athlete track monitoring, automatic follow-up lights, etc.
- Distance measurement and obstacle avoidance, forklift, crane, port truck collision prevention, etc.
- The interactive scene, VR, AR, and other multi-person interactive scene positioning.
- Experimental research, used in automated driving simulation laboratory, indoor high-precision motion capture system, university navigation, and positioning algorithm research courses, etc.
- Tethered Drone NON-GPS positioning.