SLAM100 is the first handheld portable 3D lidar scanner. The system has a 360° rotating head, which can form a 270°×360° point cloud coverage. Combined with the industry-level SLAM algorithm, it can obtain high-precision three-dimensional point cloud data of the surrounding environment without light and GPS.
The handheld SLAM 3d Lidar scanner adopts three 5MP cameras to form an ultra-wide field of view with a width of 200R and a height of 100°.lt can simultaneously obtain texture information under light conditions and generate color point clouds and partially stitched panoramic images.
SLAM100 adopts an integrated structure design with a built-in control and storage system and built-in replaceable lithium batteries. Once press the start button, SLAM100 can start operations immediately, making data acquisition more efficient and convenient.
SLAM GO is a mobile APP for SLAM100 3d Lidar scanner to view and manage projects. which would automatically be synced to the cloud to furthermore perform real-time SLAM mappings and previews. Moreover， SLAM GO can be utilized to perform operations such as firmware upgrades and equipment maintenance. SLAM GO POST, as a PC software module integrated into UAVManager Professional Edition which is a comprehensive software platform Released by Feima Robotics, can realize the functions of data post-processing, color point could production, data stitching， data optimization, data preview and measurement, and so on.
- 270°x360°Laser FOV, Through rotating scanning, the Laser Scanner of SLAM100 can dynamically collect data and form a 270°×360° field of view, making it accurate and complete to acquire data from the space around us.
- Absolute Accuracy 5CM, Max range 20M.
- The Visible Light Cameras, Three 5MP cameras are adopted to form a horizontal 200-degree field of view and a vertical 100-degree field of view, which can synchronously obtain texture information and to furthermore produce color point clouds and partial panoramic images.
- High Precision and High Definition, Industry-level SLAM post-processing algorithms enable SLAM100 to obtain higher precision and finer 3D point cloud data.
- Automatic Control Point Measurement, Without the need to manually add control points, SLAM100 can actively collect and automatically extract the control points and thus easily georeference the result data in the global coordinate system.
- Versatile External Interfaces The 3d Lidar scanner has a wealth of external interfaces, which can be connected to a panoramic camera, a GPS module, a car, a UAV, and so on, to diversify data collections and adapt to more application scenarios.
- Real-time SLAM mapping, Automatic Control Point Collect.
|Absolute Accuracy||5 cm|
|Power Supply||Replaceable Battery;External Power Supply|
|External Power Supply Voltage||20-30V|
|Operating Temperature||-10°℃～ +45°℃|
|Operating Humidity||<85% RH|
|Laser Class||Class 1|
|Laser Pulse Repetition Rate||320 kHz|
|Echo Signal intensity||8 bits|
|Number of cameras||3|