The DJI Matric 350 drone Laser Methane gas detector is a miniaturized and lightweight drone-based sensor with the characteristics of high sensitivity, long telemetry distance, and fast response. Based on laser absorption spectroscopy technology (TDLAS), it can quickly detect traces of methane gas in the air, and the longest detection distance can reach 300 meters. The device cleverly combines the detection laser with the precise calibration of the visible light sensor to realize accurate visual inspection; with the intelligent stabilization control technology of the pan/tilt, it can quickly provide users with key information, help users grasp opportunities, and improve perception ability and operation efficiency to new heights.
- Based on DJI SDK, compatible with DJI Matrice 300 RTK, and Matrice 350 RTK, (non-DJI drone can be customized)
- high-precision methane measurement solution with high-definition visualization and real-time data feedback.
- Sensor Measurement accuracy: ±10% (100~50000 ppm*m)
- aerial detection ranges up to 300M, which is much longer than other sensors.
- With a 12MP 4K camera, supports real-time detection video.
- Support route planning, KML import,
- The precise location of the leak point report,
Specs of DJI M350 drone Laser Methane gas detector.
Sensor Measurement accuracy: ±10% (100~50000 ppm*m)
Response speed: 10ms
Telemetry distance: Up to 300meters
Gimbal stabilization: YAW+PITCH+ROLL
Rotation: Pitch: +30° to -90°; Pan: ±135°
Video resolution: 4K 3840×2160 (30p)
Long Distance Laser Rangefinder
Housing: Aluminum alloy
Gimbal: DJI Xport (can replace for 3rd party Drone)
Instrument weight: 766g
Protection level: IP54
Rated current: < 1 A Typical value 8V power supply current 0.3 A
Laser safety level
Infrared detection laser: Class I eye safety
Green indicator laser: Class 3R, avoid direct laser to eyes
Sampling frequency: 100KHz
Route function: route planning, KLM import