Drone UAV Fire extinguishing ball For DJI Matrice 600 Pro, the ball bracket drop system for DJI M600 Pro, it is special for the fire department, it also can work with any other Multi-rotor drone platform that payload max than 5Kg .
Feature for DJI M600 pro fire ball drop release system.
- You can control the fire extinguishing ball drop by remote controller or DJI Lightbridge 2 remote control channel expansion component.
- Easy to install, it comes with all the install kits and board.
- 7075 aviation aluminum and carbon fiber material, durable and light-weight.
- Unique quick-release design, High-quality dual-servo control, and can be launched in single-engine and dual-engine modes.
- The maximum capacity can carry eight 150MM fire extinguishing bombs.
- The hand-tight screw loading design can realize fast loading.
- With its own camera, it can accurately locate and view the fire ball drop release effect.
At present, when a fire occurs, fire engines have great limitations in fighting fires. In many cases, they are affected by terrain and site conditions and cannot reach the fire scene quickly, which delays the time for fire fighting. The installation of fire-extinguishing bomb drop release devices on drones completely solved the above problems and can complete tasks efficiently and quickly.
It is suitable for emergency fire fighting in chemical plants, forest firefighting, military applications, marine vessels, residential areas, etc., and can effectively extinguish fires in a short period of time to ensure the safety of life and property of fires.
|Weight||1.7Kg （without fire ball)|
|Size||47* 32 * 30 CM|
|Recommended drop height||5-50M|
|Fire Ball reaction time||3-5S|
|Working temperature||-10 °to 70°|