Multispectral camera image sensors for DJI M200 M210 drones, developed on DJI SDK payload, data transfer via DJI datalink, operated via DJI pilot.6 CMOS camera, optimized band design, free selection of spectral band, 400nm-900nm, 17 wavelengths, 6 optional, covering 80% multi-spectrum, data combination efficiency increased by 2 times.application for the forest vegetation, agricultural crops, water quality drone monitoring.
6 band wavelengths multispectral ( 400nm-900nm ) , Red,Blue,Green,Red edge 1、2 ,near infrared .
410nm、450nm、490nm、530nm,555nm、570nm、610nm、650nm、660nm、680nm、720nm（Narrow-band / high-pass）、750nm、780nm、800nm、840nm、900nm all are available, you can customize your requirements. choose 6 band wavelength form the 17 spectrum bands.
Large-aperture, low-distortion, achromatic imaging lens for the accurate acquisition of features in a wide band
High-quality dielectric film narrow-band, average out-of-band response ≤1%, spectral information is purer
3.75μm large pixel size, more effective light input when taking pictures, and higher signal-to-noise ratio
12bit digital quantization bit depth, more precise recording of the target’s light intensity information, suitable for larger contrast scenes, data writing speed ≥30 MB / s, continuous shooting interval ≤1s, higher field efficiency
- Downlink light sensor (DLS), real-time ambient light radiation correction, effectively reduce the interference of light changes.
- Small size, light weight, multispectral camera weight is only 655g (including DJI X-PORT PTZ)
- Dedicated interface, one-click integration uses DJI standardized interface, plug and play, simple and easy.
- Portable operation, easy to use and compatible with DJI Pilot, real-time on-board, processing, and real-time image download.
- 6 groups of lenses, strict calibration, accurate acquisition of target information
- Scientific research-grade, dielectric film filter, spectral energy is more pure and stable
- 17 wavelengths, 6 optional, covering 80% of multi-spectral remote sensing applications
- 6 kinds of wavelength combinations, with any combination, the comprehensive data efficiency is increased by more than 2 times
- CMOS, 1.2-megapixel global shutter CMOS, ensuring precise synchronization of every detail
- High-speed processor, heterogeneous multi-core architecture, spectral data stored in 100 milliseconds
- Sapphire window, optical grade sapphire window, meet the harsh field environment
Specification of DJI M200 210 drone Multispectral camera:
|Size||129mm * 157mm * 148mm;|
|Sensor||1/3 CMOS;1.2MP; global shutter|
|Angle of view||49.6 ° HFOV; 38 ° VFOV; 5.2mm; f / 2.2|
|Typical width||110m * 83m @ h = 120m|
|Ground spatial resolution||8.65cm@h=120m|
|Band range||400nm ~ 900nm (17 of 6: 410nm, 450nm, 490nm, 530nm
555nm, 570nm, 610nm, 650nm, 660nm, 680nm, 720nm (narrow band / high pass), 750nm, 780nm, 800nm, 840nm, 900nm
|Data calibration and correction||High-precision spectral calibration, radiation calibration, geometric correction; standard downstream optical sensor (DLS)|
|Capture rate||≤1s (all channels)|
|POS data||GPS positioning accuracy CEP 2.5m, 9-axis IMU (synchronized with M200 drone)|
|Working environment temperature||-10 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃|
|Processing software Recommend||Yuhang Map, Pix4D and DJI Terra and others|