DJI M350 parachute, industry-grade parachute solution with the new APS 3.0 intelligent deployment algorithm. It deeply integrates sensor data from DJI flight platforms, offering comprehensive 3D situational awareness. Compatible with DJI’s M300 and M350 drones, ensuring safe flights and worry-free operations. Together safeguard airspace security and propel the development of the UAV industry.
- The M350 Parachute is based on DJI SDK and deep integration with DJI M300 M350 drones, communication with drone flight data.
- The OWL-M350 parachute integrates sensor data during flight operations with DJI PSDK, working in conjunction with the Firefly dual sensor scoring algorithm. This enables comprehensive, three-dimensional monitoring of UAV flight posture. In the event of a crisis, it initiates millisecond-level power cutoff, propeller stoppage, and deploys the parachute, safeguarding the safety of the overhead airspace.
- APS 3.0 Parachute Deployment Algorithm The third-generation deployment algorithm, tested in actual flight with DJI M350 drones equipped with parachutes, undergoes iterative optimization of algorithmic logic and parachute data interaction. This enhances the parachute’s situational awareness, giving rise to the APS 3.0 deployment algorithm.
- APS 3.0 acquires aircraft attitude sensor information through the DJI PSDK interface, coupled with internal sensors within the parachute. By gathering parachute data, it comprehensively assesses the flight posture. The optimized APS 3.0 parachute deployment scoring algorithm increases deployment speed by 20%, incorporates anti-prop entanglement attitude calculation and swiftly determines the optimal parachute deployment timing based on comprehensive data. In case of emergencies: millisecond-level power cutoff, propeller stoppage, and parachute deployment.
- The parachute of OWL-M350 utilizes integrated sensors from both its built-in sensors and the drone’s sensors to assess the drone’s flight posture. It instantaneously reacts during sudden flight accidents, deploying the parachute to salvage the situation and prevent greater losses.
- Safety Redundancy – Uninterrupted Data Collection. The parachute sensors of the OWL-M350 are designed with redundancy to address diverse and complex operational environments. In the event of one set of sensors failing, another set seamlessly takes over to replace the faulty data link. This continuous and precise identification of the drone’s flight status by the parachute ensures flight safety.
- Intelligent Parachute Deployment Algorithm Logic. The DJI M350 parachute has upgraded to the APS 3.0 deployment algorithm, integrating data from DJI unmanned aerial vehicle flight sensors. It precisely identifies various anomalies such as freefall, overspeed, rolling, spinning, collisions, propeller vibrations, and more. Through a high-performance central processor, it accurately assesses the drone’s posture, determining the optimal moment to halt the propeller and deploy the parachute, ensuring the safety of personnel and property.
- The DJI Matrice 350 parachute is equipped with features such as startup self-checks and status displays. Pilots can directly observe the parachute indicator lights to understand its current operational state, which includes ground stationary mode, ascent mode, and alert mode.
- The M350 parachute has an internal battery. In case of unexpected disconnection of the PSDK data line or failure of the main power source for the parachute during flight, the OWL-M350 immediately switches to the backup power supply. This ensures that even after the parachute loses connection with the drone, it can maintain a continuous 30-minute endurance, providing uninterrupted safety assurance.
- The descent speed of the parachute is 3.5 m/s, which translates to an impact kinetic energy of 55 joules upon landing. This is equivalent to free-falling from a height of 0.7 meters with a DJI M350.
|DJI Matrice 300/ 350 RTK
|Area of parachute fabric
|166 x 158 x 114 mm
|Reduction of speed
|-20°C to 50°C
|8.59 m to 20.96 m