35mm 640X512 Thermal Imaging drone gimbal Camera with Object target Tracking, and the Temperature measurement is an optional function,
The professional version of the thermal imaging module has a resolution of 640*512. The temperature measurement function includes real-time monitoring and display of the center point, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, and average temperature of the video screen. The tracking function is an external “QUICKEYES” video tracker.
- Real-time video target tracking function.
- 640X512,35mm lens,12um thermal imaging camera.
- Thermal imaging pseudo-color switching. Dual-light picture-in-picture fusion display.
- Quick-release structure, 3-axis gimbal stabilization
- 360-degree rotation, Intelligent follow-up of gimbal speed, and focal length changes.
- Drone setting, One-key switch between SBUS signal control and serial port control.
- One-key switch between HDMI and network port output.
- High-quality camera body, aviation aluminum alloy It has high strength, good vibration absorption, rain resistance, dust resistance, and corrosion resistance.
- Compatible with various drone platforms. It can control the gimbal camera individually through the RC remote control at close range, or control the drone and gimbal camera at the same time through the flight control system at a distance.
NT-R35 integrates an infrared uncooled thermal imaging camera with a 35mm lens. It has a high sensitivity of less than 50mK and can shoot thermal image images with a resolution of 640×512; it supports thermal image pseudo-color switching, providing lava, white heat, rainbow, There are multiple color palettes for black and hot, and the colors are adjusted according to the scene to obtain a more recognizable thermal imaging picture. The dual-channel integrated video coding optimization scheme based on HiSilicon 3521D can ensure a low latency effect of less than 200ms, making the video screen smoother.
Intelligent and precise temperature measurement, The 35mm lens thermal imaging drone gimbal camera has efficient and convenient infrared temperature measurement technology, which can monitor and display the highest temperature, lowest temperature, center temperature, and average temperature of the video screen in real-time, and automatically point out the high-temperature position to accurately grasp the temperature status of the equipment.
the NT-R35 thermal imaging drone gimbal camera can track and shoot people, vehicles, and other targets in real-time, perform reconnaissance, surveillance, and other tasks with ease, and keep obtaining thermal imaging pictures with key information at any time.
|35mm lens object tracking thermal imaging camera|
|Material||aviation aluminum alloy|
|stabilization axes||3 Axis gimbal|
|Input voltage||16.8V 6S|
|sensor||Vanadium oxide uncooled infrared focal plane|
|Thermal imaging resolution||640X 512|
|Lens focal length||35mm|
|Field of view||7.5°x5.6°/12.5°×10°|
|Sensitivity (NETD)||≤[email protected]°℃,F#1.0 (<40mK optional)|
|Digital zoom||1.0~8.0X continuous zoom|
|Temperature measurement range||-20C~150°C (default), 0°C~550°C (adjustable)|
|Target (object) tracking size||16*16~160*160 pixels|
|Control angle range||360(Heading); -120°~30°(Pitch)|
|Maximum control speed||Pan: 90°/s, Tilt: 90°/s|
|Control signal||S.BUS, serial communication|
|Mode||Direction lock; heading follow; camera facing down|