The NDVI multispectral camera for DJI Matrice 300 RTK drone,special for agriculture, forestry ,Water Resources,the DJI M300 multispectral camera can realize effective monitoring of crop phenotype information in the field. Compared with the traditional method of measuring the structural and functional traits of tea trees, it has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, and wide monitoring range, which promotes the development of precision agriculture.
- Based on DJI SDK Payload, deeply compatible with DJI M300 RTK drone flight platform, plug and play.
- The first 6-channel multi-spectral camera covers 80% of multi-spectral remote sensing application scenarios, and the data combination efficiency has been increased by more than 2 times.
- Accurate acquisition, High-precision radiation calibration with real-time correction of ambient light radiation, more accurate spectral data
- Scientific-grade photoelectric system, more accurate information acquisition Large aperture, low distortion, achromatic imaging lens, accurate acquisition of wide-band ground object information Scientific-grade dielectric film narrow-band filter, average out-of-band response ≤ 1%, purer spectral information 3.75μm large pixel size, more effective light input when taking pictures, higher signal-to-noise ratio 12bit digital quantization bit depth, more detailed recording of light intensity information of the target, adapting to larger contrast scenes Data writing speed ≥30 MB/s, Continuous photo interval ≤ 1s, higher field efficiency.
- Aluminum alloy shell, high-efficiency heat dissipation, durable, optical-grade sapphire window, scratch-resistant, anti-wear, worry-free in the field.
|Gimbal rotation range||pan ±320° , tilt -120° ~ +30°|
|Gimbal control speed||pan 90°/s , tilt 90°/s|
|Installation||DJI X-Port, Plug and Play|
|Power Supply||DJI SDK|
|Compatible with||DJI Matrice 300 RTK|
Effective pixels: 1.2MP
|FOV||HFOV: 49.5°, VFOV: 38.1°
Focal length: 5.2mm
|Data Calibration and Correction||High-precision spectral calibration, radiometric calibration, geometric correction, standard downlink light sensor with on-board synchrotron radiation calibration and reflectance calculation functions|
|image storage format||16bit original TIFF & 8bit albedo JPEG|
|trigger mode||Overlap rate trigger, timing trigger|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ ~+55℃|