DJI M300 drone loudspeaker megaphone, based on DJI SDK Payload, built-in 1080P HD camera, control via DJI Pilot 2. 130dB high volume voice, the sound is clear and loud, 1KM distance, the voice can be clearly heard.
The DJI M300 megaphone adopts 4 sets of treble compression driver combinations, 150mm super large diameter, and only weighs 520g. The human voice frequency band is deeply optimized, and the maximum sound pressure level of TTS text speaking is 126db, which can be clearly heard for 1KM. Equipped with a stabilized gimbal, it can synchronize with the drone’s camera gimbal. It is equipped with a full-featured FPV camera to observe the speaking target, take pictures, record videos, and playback and download. Support DJI Pilot2 real-time speaking, support bilingual TTS loop playback, and support multiple languages and local dialects. 32G built-in storage space, USB direct connection to a computer for music copy, and firmware upgrade.
- DJI SDK Payload, work with DJI Pilot, control and operate via the Pilot 2.
- 130dB loud volume, the speaker’s voice is clear without any noise.
- Built-in 1080P HD camera, real-time video transmission.
- Equipped with a brushless 3-axis gimbal, sync with the DJI camera.
- Support various types of audio playback, support remote control audio file upload, play the stored audio, and support real-time speaking and recording playback,
|H150 DJI M300 loudspeaker
|DJI SkyPort V2
|154x 155 x 130mm
|Consistent with DJI Matrice 300
|3 Axis gimbal Brushless platform
|-10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
|-20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃