The Solar Blind UV Camera Sensor for DJI Matrice 300 drone, develop on DJI SDK Payload, compatible with DJI M300, special for powerline corona discharge detection,4in 1 multi-function, with a high-sensitivity solar-blind ultraviolet camera, thermal imaging camera, 10X zoom camera, and ToF laser rangefinder. Able to simultaneously perform multi-spectral detection on a single target, and can output consistent photon count values.
This Solar Blind Ultraviolet (UV) camera for DJI Matrice 300 induced the following sensors 4-in-1 :
- Solar Blind UV sensor
- thermal imaging sensors
- 10X zoom sensor
- ToF laser rangefinder
- Support platform: DJI M300 Drone
- The UV sensor is developed for insulator detection and supports simultaneous detection of corona and temperature measurement. Ultraviolet information can be superimposed on zoom sensors or infrared thermal imaging.
- real-time display photon count value and temperature and humidity
- Consistency, Built-in temperature, and humidity, laser ranging module, quantitative analysis of corona intensity
- Intelligent, Using Rockchip RK3399Pro chip, edge computing functions including AI target recognition in substations can be developed
- Typical application scenarios, design, manufacture, product quality, and defect inspection of high-voltage products
Power engineering quality acceptance inspection (improper installation, poor grounding, etc.), Substation and powerline inspection, Corona discharge detection of generator stator coil end and slot wall, Defects, surface discharge, and contamination, deterioration of insulators (ceramic, composite, glass, etc.) in operation, as well as electrical corrosion detection of composite insulators and their sheaths
Features and advantage;
The high-sensitivity solar-blind UV camera realizes high-precision partial corona discharge quantitative detection, and outputs consistent photon count values to facilitate defect level judgment and standardized execution; with an 8MP 10X optical zoom HD camera for defect location marking. The thermal imaging camera completes the accurate measurement of the powerline temperature and automatically performs temperature abnormality analysis and diagnosis: directly output the data detection results.
Cross-loss determination, single target synchronous corona discharge, temperature, surface abnormal diversified detection, and direct output of comprehensive detection data. Propose a more accurate defect judgment, reduce the appearance of duplication of working.
Multi inspection on the same screen, real-time synchronization display of UV and thermal imaging fusion and 10x zoom camera video stream, direct output of comprehensive diagnosis results, and provide a basis for the judgment of detection work.
Refined autonomous inspection, combined with route planning, the drone autonomous inspection system can automatically and accurately identify the target based on the route information and generate an inspection report
|Field of view||19.2°x14.4°|
|Thermal Imaging sensor|
|Field of view||56°x42°|
|Laser Range distance||45M|
|Temperature and humidity sensor||Included|