LiDAR Sensor For DJI Matrice 300 RTK, develop on DJI payload SDK, powered by DJI M300 drone, synchronize the time and location of the DJI M300 RTK drone, operated and control via DJI pilot, small size, light weight, high-precision 3D mapping.
It is easy to use and install, just like you install a DJI camera, connect with the gimbal port of DJI Matrice 300 drone.
DJI Matrice 300 RTk drone with Lidar is the best multi-rotor UAVs lidar solution, DJI Matrice 300, it is a smart and powerful drone platform, the flight time up to max 55 mins, with the Lightweight 1Kg Lidar sensor, it provides the most efficient 3D Lidar mapping. also, the Lidar based on DJI SDK payload, easy to install and operate.
The DJI M300 Lidar sensors integrate a multi-line laser scanner, inertial navigation measurement system (GNSS/IMU), computer control unit, etc. It has the characteristics of high integration, light weight, high data accuracy, simple operation and maintenance, quick disassembly and assembly, and convenient carrying. This kind of UAV carrying platform is economical and practical. The highly integrated design makes the whole system more excellent in performance and stability. It can obtain 3D spatial information and images of the terrain surface in real-time and quickly, and is widely used in the field of agile and efficient 3D measurement.
Small size, light weight, suitable for a variety of UAV platforms, long-range measurement, high frequency, high-precision modular integrated design, multi-platform universality, flexible and convenient operation
Features of DJI M300 Lidar system:
- Small size, light weight, suitable for a variety of UAV platforms, the total weight of the system is 1.2 kg, and it can carry a variety of UAV flight platforms.
- Long range, high frequency, high precision, maximum range is better than 250 m, maximum measurement speed is 640,000 points/sec, actual operating flying point density is greater than 200 points/㎡; system ranging accuracy is 2 cm, absolute accuracy is better than 10 cm, which can meet the topographic surveying work with the largest scale of 1:500.
- Modular integrated design, using Beike Tianhui’s unique modular integrated design, it can adapt to different sensors according to user and project requirements,
- Multi-platform versatility, not only can be used for UAV flight platforms, but also for vehicle-mounted mobile measurement platforms, backpack mobile measurement platforms, etc. Flexible and convenient operation
- The biggest advantage the DJI Matrice 300 drone lidar has is its light weight, which enables UAVs to achieve perfect flight speed and flight distance, and has strong environmental adaptability. It does not require a dedicated take-off and landing field, and it has low requirements for meteorological conditions and is superior. The low-altitude performance makes work easier, which greatly improves work efficiency.
Specification for DJI Matrice 300 RTK Lidar sensor.
|Laser sampling frequency||320kHz/640kHz|
|Maximum detection distance||200m (ρ= 20%) 250m (ρ= 60%)|
|Typical operating altitude||50-150m|
|Scanning angle of view||360°×30°|
|Laser echo number||double echo|
|Laser echo gray level||8 bits (12 bits can be customized)|
|System elevation measurement accuracy||<0.1m|
|IMU type||MEMS IMU|
|IMU update frequency||200Hz|
|Number of GNSS antennas||1|
|Positioning Satellite||GPSL1/L2, GLONASSL1/L2, Beidou B1/B2|
|Heading accuracy (post-processing)||0.08°|
|Pitching accuracy/rolling accuracy:||0.025°|