Live streaming box for DJI M300 drone, powered by DJI onboard SDK, it is a 4G/5G network connection terminal. Beyond the distance limitation of remote control and image transmission, The live stream box can easily realize the functions of drone network connection such as data aerial network access, ultra-remote monitoring, and 1080P HD real-time image transmission, it supports SA/NSA 5G networks, compatible with 4G network (full Netcom); only 116g, 4.6W power, and the end-to-end image transmission delay are as low as 300ms; quick-release mount design, easy to use and install.
remote controller mode， with one end for the pilot (Mobile app to control the drone and live streaming video), and one end for management (website to play live/history video and remote control). The time delay of live video is outstandingly under 300ms, which can enable interaction of remote control and timely video feedback in practical application.
4G/5G live streaming mode, with a cellphone APP and web client, can effectively solve problems such as short control distance, signal jamming, no transmission, hard to manage. Both control terminals can get rid of the remote controller to realize the networked control of the drone. the live stream device is a substitute for datalink, which integrates network measurement and control, load control, data storage, and other functions, enabling drones to remote control and transmission online.
It provides route planning ( from APP & web & ground station) and supports KML route import. A drone can take off and land automatically with one click and supports the flight mode of interest point labeling and dot. It also supports one-click to suspend the mission for hovering observation at any time.
Breaking the limitation of M300 remote control distance, it is suitable for urban security law enforcement, highway inspection, pipeline optical inspection, forest fire emergency, river and lake water affairs survey, and other application scenarios, improving the utilization efficiency of drones.
- Based on DJI onboard SDK, powered by DJI M300 drone, communicate with DJI M300 drone.
- with the 4G/5G control, no distance limitation in flying.
- Low-delay: control command 20ms, video 300ms
- All on the cloud: mobile phone/PC control, open interface
- Real-time flight status data on web or PC clients.
- Real-time payload view on the internet.
- Sharing all data and videos online.
- Supports KML route import, dot flight, and point of interest setting during flight.
- supports remote control, payload control, remote calling, remote fixed-point photographing and video recording, and real-time viewing of flight status data.
- All flight data (videos and photos) can be played back and viewed or download on the web.
|Powered by||DJI M300 drone|
|Video Output||1920×[email protected]|
|Interface||Type C, M300 OSDK,SIM Slot, USB2.0 ,|